360 Balance and Dizziness is committed to providing quality patient care in a safe environment aligned with CDC recommendations. The safety of each patient and staff member is our ultimate priority.
Dear patient, during the COVID 19 pandemic the safety of each patient and staff member is our ultimate priority. 360 Balance and Dizziness is committed to providing quality patient care in a safe environment aligned with CDC recommendations. In order to best do this, we have implemented the following protocol of which all staff and patients are required to abide:
- ALL staff and patients will be required to wear a face mask while in the clinic. The mask must cover the mouth AND nose. No exceptions.
- Patients are currently allowed to be accompanied by family members and/or translators as long as they also abide by 360 Balance and Dizziness COVID 19 protocols. No exceptions.
- We ask that you practice social distancing while in the main waiting area. If all seats are taken when you arrive, there is a bench in the hallway that can accommodate a maximum of 2 people. You must wear your mask over your nose and mouth while in the hallway. Another waiting option is to wait in your vehicle until it is time for your appointment.
- ALL therapists are fully vaccinated and aware of all COVID 19 related symptoms. Employees will not accept their work assignment if they are displaying symptoms.
- After your initial check in with our front office, your only contact will be with your assigned clinician.
- There will be time allotted between each patient in order to ensure thorough proper handwashing and adequate cleaning of all equipment and surfaces with CDC approved cleaning agents.
Telehealth visits are offered as an alternative for physical therapy appointments. Diagnostic testing is unavailable for telehealth.
Thank you for trusting 360 Balance and Dizziness with your healthcare needs. We are commitment to providing quality, safe care to each patient during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (512)345-4664 or email us at [email protected].