360 Balance and Dizziness is committed to providing quality patient care in a safe environment aligned with CDC recommendations. The safety of each patient and staff member is our ultimate priority.
In regards to COVID-19, the safety of each patient and staff member is our ultimate priority. 360 Balance and Dizziness is committed to providing quality patient care in a safe environment aligned with CDC recommendations. In order to best do this, we have implemented the following protocol by which all staff and patients are required to abide:
- Face masks are currently optional for patients and staff while in the clinic. If you would prefer that your clinician wear a mask, please let the front desk know and we will be happy to comply.
- If you are unwell or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness (coughing, sneezing, runny nose, wheezing, sore throat, etc.), please wear a mask to clinic. If you are observed to display any of these symptoms you may be asked to leave or don a mask.
- Staff reserves the right to request that patients and accompanied parties don masks at staff discretion. If requested by staff, you must don a mask over your nose and mouth for the duration requested.
- Patients are currently allowed to be accompanied by family members and/or translators as long as they also abide by 360 Balance and Dizziness COVID-19 protocols. No exceptions.
- ALL clinicians are fully vaccinated and aware of all COVID-19 related symptoms. Employees will not accept their work assignment if they are displaying symptoms.
- There will be time allotted between each patient in order to ensure thorough proper handwashing and adequate cleaning of all equipment and surfaces with CDC approved cleaning agents.
Telehealth visits are offered as an alternative for physical therapy appointments. Diagnostic testing is unavailable for telehealth.
Thank you for trusting 360 Balance and Dizziness with your healthcare needs. We are committed to providing quality, safe care to each patient during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (512) 345-4664 or email us at [email protected].